How well do you know our web isolation technology? Take this quiz to find out!
How much do you think you know about our web isolation technology? If you don’t already know, take this quiz, and find out. Actually, just take this quiz either way 😉
What is our web isolation technology ICTech?
- CTech is the disruptive web isolation technology developed by Randed. This technology allows user access to web-based applications within a controlled, secure and independent environment, simply through a web browser
- ICTech is a technology developed under a reactive or tactical approach based on 3 premises: analyze, detect and allow / block threats
- ICTech is an antivirus software not compatible with all Operating Systems
What do we understand by isolation web?
- In Randed, when we talk about web isolation, we refer to the creation of isolated environments from which nothing can enter or exit
- For us, the main function of an isolated environment is to constantly distinguish between good content and malware
- We understand web isolation as a technology that only protects against Zero-Day attacks
AGU prevents web-based threats from reaching internal user devices, by creating isolation environments between the devices and the web pages visited
What does AGS do?
- AGS isolates the business web-based services or processes exposed to the Internet, protecting them from any threat in external user devices
- The solution AGS prevents web threats from reaching internal user devices
- It allows secure remote access to all applications needed on a daily basis
ICTech´s admin console is where the administrators can centrally manage settings and security policies
What is the process followed by ICTech?
- Capture/ Transform/ Deliver
- First, we analyze, then we transform and finally we deliver
- After analyzing, we transform and lastly we evaluate
ICTech provides a semaless end-user experience
1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1